Jam sessions open to all area musicians of all ages are held every Friday beginning at 7 p.m. at My Sister's Store, located on the corner of Main St. and S. Poinsett Hwy. in Travelers Rest.
Players (of all skill levels) sit in a circle and take turns picking a song for the group.
Related on the Tribune: Friday night jam sessions: Having fun with 'family'
For more info, visit the My Sister's Store on Facebook.
(Cover photo attribution:This image was originally posted to Flickr by Alaskan Dude.)
- 10/28/17 (Saturday) - Whistle Stop at the American Cafe: Live Music on the Roof w/ the Carolina Highway Band
- 10/27/17 (Friday) - Whistle Stop at the American Cafe: Live Music on the Rooftop w/ Chris Gubitose (6:30pm - 9:30pm)
- 10/26/17 (Thursday) - Trailblazer Park: Bluegrass Music with 5th String Band
- 10/24/17 (Tuesday) - My Sisters Store: Open Mic on the Trail
- 10/21/17 (Saturday) - Paris Mountain State Park: Music in the Woods with Miss Emily