Registration now open for Furman's 'Learning for You' camps, classes, excursions
- Tuesday, 20 March 2012
- Written by Staff Reports
GREENVILLE, S.C.—Registration is underway for dozens of spring and summer camps, classes and excursions through Furman University’s ‘Learning for You’ program, a part of the university’s Office of Continuing Education.
In addition to children’s swimming lessons and popular Scopes day camps for rising 1st through 8th graders, Learning for You offers classes including Field Photography, Beekeeping, Stained Glass Introduction, Electronic Data Management, Guitar and more. Some of the outings available are Canoeing the Edisto, Gems of the Hawaiian Islands, Italy, and The Real France among others.
Online registration is now available. Visit www.furman.edu/LearningforYou for a complete list of offerings, schedules, locations and fees.
Most Read on the Tribune
- Marietta man sentenced to life for role in 2011 murder
- Vandalism leaves doors, windows shattered on Travelers Rest businesses
- Cafe at Williams Hardware ends dinner service, announces Sunday breakfast
- Travelers Rest musician aims to grow local music scene
- Local mission project provides free art camps, music camps, more