Blue Ridge High School multi-year reunion planned for April
- Monday, 04 March 2013
- Written by James Richardson
GREER, S.C. – A multi-year reunion for Blue Ridge High School graduates is planned for Saturday, April 6 from 7:30 – 10:30 p.m. at Greer City Park.
Open to anyone who has graduated from Blue Ridge, the event will include “BR’s Got Talent,” a shag contest, a “Tall Tales/Hot Air” competition, a classic car show and a line dance, according to organizers.
For more information, visit http://blueridgereunion.blogspot.com/ or call Linda Bell at 864-431-4972.
Greer City park is located at 301 E. Poinsett St.
Most Popular on the Tribune:
- Updated: Council passes Trailblazer Park alcohol sales ordinance
- Trailblazer Park concealed weapons motion pulled from Council agenda
- Travelers Rest City Council Report: Gun debate packs city hall
- TRPD awarded for efforts against drunken driving, underage drinking
- Area church, Forest Coffeehouse to host arts review night