Blue Ridge High School multi-year reunion planned for April
- Monday, 04 March 2013
- Written by James Richardson
GREER, S.C. – A multi-year reunion for Blue Ridge High School graduates is planned for Saturday, April 6 from 7:30 – 10:30 p.m. at Greer City Park.
Open to anyone who has graduated from Blue Ridge, the event will include “BR’s Got Talent,” a shag contest, a “Tall Tales/Hot Air” competition, a classic car show and a line dance, according to organizers.
For more information, visit http://blueridgereunion.blogspot.com/ or call Linda Bell at 864-431-4972.
Greer City park is located at 301 E. Poinsett St.
Most Read on the Tribune
- Marietta man sentenced to life for role in 2011 murder
- Vandalism leaves doors, windows shattered on Travelers Rest businesses
- Cafe at Williams Hardware ends dinner service, announces Sunday breakfast
- Travelers Rest musician aims to grow local music scene
- Local mission project provides free art camps, music camps, more