TRAVELERS REST, S.C. — The Greater Travelers Rest Chamber of Commerce recently announced the 2016 board of directors.
• President - Rebecca Cooper, GHS North Greenville Medical Campus
• Vice-President - Brandon Brown, Schneider Tree Care
• Secretary - Kathy Moore, Greenville Heritage Federal Credit Union
• Treasurer - Todd Highsmith, Highsmith and Highsmith, CPAs
• Member At-Large (two-year term) - Ed Given, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
• Member At-Large (two-year term) - Raymond Brown, Howze Mortuary
The announcement was made during the group's October meeting at Green Valley Country Club.
To learn more about the Greater Travelers Rest Chamber of Commerce, visit their website here.