TRAVELERS REST, S.C. — Travelers Rest-based Revive Salon recently celebrated their grand opening in front of city officials, friends and family.
Outfitted with the most modern equipment, the salon is conveniently located at 21 Plaza Dr., Suite E, minutes from Main Street and the Swamp Rabbit Trail, near George Coleman Ford.
The salon's staff, who combined have over 100 years of experience, offer as an array of relaxing and revitalizing services including haircuts and styling, makeup, color, formal styling, perming, Keratin treatments and Brazilian Blowout treatments to acrylic and gel nails, facial treatments, body waxing, eyelash and brow tinting, manicures, and pedicures.
"Our mission is to consistently bring you the freshest styles and ideas by keeping up with the current trends and constantly educating ourselves about the best practices," said owner Allicia Southerlin. "We vow to pay close attention to the details of your service, exceed your expectations, and keep you coming back."
- Borgeson Universal opens Travelers Rest plant, creates 36 new jobs
- Marietta senior facility renamed following company rebranding
- WDAB debuts Travelers Rest morning show
- Duke Energy awards Furman nearly $100K for lake restoration
- Limited spots available: Free manufacturing training offered at Foothills Family Resources