Travelers Rest Police Dept. Crime Report:
• 06/05/18 (7:16 pm) - A male subject was arrested from a traffic stop on Hwy25 and Poplar St. and charged with having heroin and an open container in his possession. He was also charged with driving under suspension.
• 06/06/18 (12:15 pm) - Two female juvenile subjects were arrested for shoplifting from Walmart.
• 06/07/18 (7:06 pm) - A Vera Bradley wallet was stolen from a locked car while parked on Main St. after the window was busted out.
• 06/08/18 (2:34 am) - A male subject was arrested after a head-on collision near Furman University on Poinsett Hwy. and charged with driving under the influence, open container, and driving under suspension. This vehicle was driving on the wrong side of the road, into oncoming traffic.
• 06/09/18 (3:57 am) - A male subject was arrested from a traffic stop on Henderson Dr. and charged with having a controlled substance in his possession.
(Advertisement. Continue reading below.)
The TRPD responded to 6 disturbances and11 traffic collisions during the reporting period.
To contact the department, call 864.834.9029 (or 911 for emergencies).
(Source: Travelers Rest Police Dept.)
Subscribe to the Tribune's free, weekly eNews.