Travelers Rest Police Dept. Crime Report:
• 07/09/18 (5:55 pm) - A male subject was arrested from the Hardee’s parking lot and charged with disorderly conduct.
• 07/10/18 (12:14 pm) - A female subject was arrested from Wal- Mart and charged with shoplifting. She was also charged with having marijuana and methamphetamine in her possession.
• 07/11/18 (6:40 pm) - A female subject was arrested from a traffic stop on Poinsett Hwy. and charged with having marijuana in her possession.
• 07/12/18 (1:47 am) - A male subject was arrested from a traffic stop on Hwy25 and Tigerville Rd. and charged with having a controlled substance and methamphetamine in his possession. A female passenger was charged with having a controlled substance in her possession.
• 07/12/18 (3:50 pm) - A vehicle tag was stolen from a vehicle while parked in the Bi-Lo parking lot.
• 07/13/18 (3:14 pm) - A male subject was arrested from a traffic stop on Hwy25 and Poplar St. and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol.
(Advertisement. Continue reading below.)
The TRPD responded to 8 disturbances and 6 traffic collisions during the reporting period.
To contact the department, call 864.834.9029 (or 911 for emergencies).
(Source: Travelers Rest Police Dept.)
Subscribe to the Tribune's free, weekly eNews.