TRAVELERS REST, S.C. — A man was found dead after a fire at his home in Travelers Rest on Thursday morning.
According to Greenville County Coroner Kent Dill, 67-year-old Robert Earl Jones died from smoke inhalation and thermal burns.
(Advertisement. Continue reading below.)
Jones' body was found just inside the back door of his home, a duplex on Village Circle.
The Travelers Rest Fire Department responded to the fire at about 4:50 a.m. The other half of the duplex was unoccupied.
Subscribe to the Tribune's free eNews, delivered to your inbox twice a week.