Welcome! After a year-and-a-half hiatus, The Travelers Rest Tribune has re-launched, and we are now ad-free and member-supported.
In short, we now offer a mix of free and premium content/services, all delivered and shown ad-free.
Articles denoted with an unlock icon in the "Latest News" section of the homepage as well as all the calendar, public notices, ExploreTR and Community Alert! articles are open to everyone. In addition, subscribers who sign up at the "free" level will twice a week via email receive our “eNews Lite” edition, which includes links to the top articles from those sections.
Paid subscribers ($5.99/month) receive:
– Full TRTribune.com site access;
– Our traditional (and comprehensive!) "Travelers Rest Tribune eNews" edition, delivered to inboxes each Tuesday and Friday morning;
– Access to subscriber-only content and special news reports;
– The ability to comment on articles and replies;
– Community Alerts! sent via email;
– Access to the Tribune archives; and
– our sincere gratitude for being supporters of independent journalism. 😉
And now that we are back, you can contact us here. We look forward to hearing from you and/or answering any questions you might have.